For Sale 180,000€ - North East Corfu, 100.001 - 200.000
Location: Kassiopi, North-East Corfu
Large and attractive gently sloping plot of land in the very much prized North-East Coastal area of Corfu.
Stunning panoramic sea views with the Albanian coast and mountain ranges beyond.
Area: 7,100 sq. M
Automatic planning for a buildable area of 241.8 sq. M. plus basement, verandas and balconies, plus pool.
A maximum of 240 sq.M. (2800 square feet) can be built on this plot in one or more villas
The land is situated between Agios Stefanos and Kassiopi, near Avlaki Beach, and offers a number of attractive advantages:
- The plot location offers peace, seclusion and privacy, and yet is only a few yards from the Kassiopi-Corfu Town road. At the same time, it is 500M from the beach.
- This plot offers truly stunning panoramic views of the sea, the Albanian coast and mountains, Kassiopi village, Avlaki, Agios Stefanos.
- The land gently slopes towards the sea. This is advantageous when constructing a villa, as you do not spend lots of money on retaining walls. The slope also means that you will never lose that magic sea view, even if the land in front is built upon.
- The plot is in a prime location on the island’s prized North East Coast, and as such, is ideal for investors looking to build holiday villas for the rental market, or as a truly stunning backdrop for a privately owned villa.
- View: stunning panoramic views of the sea, the Albanian coast and mountains, Kassiopi village, Avlaki, Agios Stefanos.
- Slope: Almost level
- Privacy: Secluded and private
- Distance from the beach: 500
- Utilities: All in the plot