Theodoros Karametos | Corfu Construction Group


April 2020
  Regarding the Greek law the Architect or the  Civil Engineer  submits the required designs /studies to the Planning Office in order to get the construction license .  At the end of the construction he/she is obliged  to sign a formal document which he/she submits to the planning office. Through this procedure he/she holds he...
Read More